Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Remembering True Love...

I love what I do. I love planning weddings, I love meeting new couples and developing friendships and I love seeing all of their dreams come true on their wedding day. A little insight about me, I get very attached to my couples because I work so closely with them. Everytime I see my brides in their dresses I get emotional. I've been known to shed a few tears because I feel like my "babies" are growing up!

The first time I spoke to Shana (recent bride) I could tell she was truly in love with Matt. When I met them I could tell they were deeply in love with each other. Wow, if you could only see the way Matt looks at Shana! L-O-V-E!!!! Ladies, I know you understand what I am talking about. When your mate stares into your eyes with the look of: you are the most beautiful woman in the world and no one else matters! When all he cares about is satisfying your needs and making sure you are always happy! Yes ladies, that is the "look of love"! Matt and Shana are too cute together!!!

Ladies, while you are making all of the plans for your wedding and the stress begins to build up. Remember the most important thing is you are marrying the one you are deeply in love with.
Love is a beautiful thing. Consider yourself lucky that you've found your "true love". Remembering this will make your whole wedding planning experience a lot less stressful!

No comments: