Monday, November 24, 2008

A Way to Personalize Your Wedding...


I was browsing the web for some information for one of my clients and came across a really beneficial website I thought I would share. Today's brides are always looking for something to personalize their weddings and to make them unique. Wonderful Graffiti has customized monograms or quotes that you can use to add that personalization to your special day.

The possibilities are endless! You can add your monogram to your wedding day limo to make it "yours" for the day. Or add your monogram to the front door of your reception venue which will truly impress your guests! You can choose to have your favorite quote placed as a focal point to your wedding ceremony or even as a backdrop to your sweetheart table at the reception. There are so many possibilities to truly personalize your wedding, make sure you visit their site. I am sure you will get inspired for your wedding day!http://www.wonderfulgraffitiwedding.com/ Another thing I thought was pretty cool about their services is you can also choose to personalize your new home with catchy quotes to include in any room of your house! :-)























No comments: