Friday, June 4, 2010

You Never Know How You'll Meet Your Next Client


In April of 2009 I attended the OC AfWPi mixer, a mixer I almost did not make it to! There I met one of the most beautiful wedding vendors whose beauty radiates from the inside out. We became best friends within the first 5 minutes of conversation!!!! :-) During our conversation we talked about her relationship with her boyfriend and how much she wanted to marry him, and how I just knew I was going to plan her wedding when they decided to get married! Today...one year and almost two months later I have the PLEASURE of coordinating this beautiful lady's wedding! Through the whole wedding process Ana has remained humble, focused on her love with JT and her love for her beautiful family. This wedding will have so many personal touches that include their family members....I just know I am going to shed tears today! I get chills thinking about what is in store for them!!!! I will definitely be back with an amazing follow up I am sure!!!! ;-)






No comments: