Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year


One of my New Years Resolutions is to post more blogs in 2011!!!! I do pride myself in my wedding and event planning skills but my social media skills..... I am still working on so bare with me!

So I hope you all had a really nice holiday season and your all ready to start the new year off with a BANG!!!! I know I am!!! I've been working on several things for the new year and can't wait to share!

One of the new things we will be doing is "We Love _____ Wednesdays!" This is where we share inspiration from other wedding vendors that "We Love" and we hope you love also!!! So one week we might share cake designs we love or floral designs. You'll just have to tune in every Wednesday to see what We Love! We'll also be bringing back Fabulous Fridays where we introduce you to other Fabulous Vendors! So....if your a vendor, submit your website and after reviewing...you just might be our Fabulous Friday pick!

Since January is the first month of a new year, throughout the month we'll be sharing some of the plans we have for 2011! Hope your as excited as we are!!!!




If you haven't done so already make sure you join our Facebook Fan Page and or follow us on Twitter!!! Cheers to a FABULOUS New Year!!!!




No comments: