Friday, August 6, 2010

FABULOUS FRIDAY my favorite day of the week!!!








I have to admit I get excited about Fridays now since I have the opportunity to share FABULOUS vendors and venues with everyone!!!! There are so many talented individuals in the wedding/event industry and they deserve to be recognized for their talents. When I met this weeks FABULOUS Friday pick I fell in love with them right from the start! Owners Patricia and Christina have that charming appeal that will make you want them to be your new bff's. Because of their charming and sweet personalities it was no surprise to me that their FABULOUS company is named Charm Event Design. I was also not surprised that these "sweet as pie" ladies have the ability to make anyone drool over their gorgeous "sweets tables."


So are you wondering what do these charming ladies do?
Charm Event Design is an event styling boutique. They love blending fashion, vintage, and all things fancy to their events. They provide custom invitations, candy/dessert stations, as well as event decor. The ladies at Charm Event Design pay very close attention to each detail and every design element of an event to make it simply charming. They love producing events that are as unique as the client themselves!



Why are these ladies so passionate about their events?

We enjoy what we do because we love seeing a clients face light up when their vision has come to life. We love to create truly unforgettable experiences.


Awwww, these ladies are way too Charm-ing! ;-) I was going to show you samples of their work BUT I decided you need to check out their blog to see first hand why these ladies are so FABULOUS! I guarantee you will fall in love with their work!!! http://www.charm-events.blogspot.com/


To find out how to make your next event a Charm event visit their website at:
www.charmeventdesign.com Ok...hurry...check out their blog now!!!! ;-)

No comments: