Friday, August 27, 2010

This FABULOUS Friday it's all about the cake!!!!


This week in honor of my 18 year old nephew's birthday and because birthday cake is on my mind...I decided to share with you all one of our favorite places for wedding cakes!

Our FABULOUS Friday pick is the amazing Nancy Kay from Nancy Kay's Confection!! I only have one word to describe this woman's work of art! YUMMY!!!! ;-)
Not only does Nancy Kay provide friendly personal, professional service but her cakes are also yummy masterpieces. With cakes like Summer Berry Cake, Carrot Cake, Red Velvet, and Chocolate Blackout Cake with Homemade Toffee, honestly I cannot say which one is my favorite flavor!
Nancy Kay is another one of those vendors who loves what she does and her passion definitely shows in her work. She provides customized service to help make your vision of that perfect wedding cake come true!
To find out more about this FABULOUS vendor, visit her site at http://www.nkconfections.com/ or contact her at 310.728.0129

No comments: